The KR 4 R600 AGILUS with a load capacity of 4 kg and its reach of 600 mm and ultra-compact design with a polished structure that avoids interference. It offers excellent performance. Even with shorter cycle times, reliable and accurate operation is possible.
The robot can handle delicate electrical components safely, as it is protected against uncontrolled electrostatic discharge or charges as standard.
Maximum reliability with a long service life and minimal repair and maintenance costs. Control and management via KRC5 micro
Latest generation of KUKA KRC5 control unit
The new KR C5 controller shows us a new smart production concept taking it to a whole new level. KUKA's newest platform for robot controllers delivers space savings, high-efficiency performance, and resource conservation. As a result, it may be effortlessly incorporated into a variety of automation environments.
Reduced hardware and energy needs enable more applications to be developed with the highest possible efficiency. And, owing to the open platform design's interconnectedness, data becomes valuable information.
Features of the KR C5
• Durable hardware with modular cabinet system
• Ethernet and digital I / O interfaces, compatible with various cloud systems
• Easy installation, low total cost of ownership
• Wide range of options and possibilities for hardware expansion
• Control platform for software products and digital services, Smart production level.